Need Help?
Help Us, Help Others!

I need food. Where can I go?

You have many options.  The first, go to the We Care office that serves your area.  The volunteer staff can set you up with a visit to the food ministry in your community.  Second, ask the staff member for an application for the Department of Human Services so that you can get money to spend monthly on groceries.  Southwest Michigan Community Action Agency and the Salvation Army have emergency food pantry that you can utilize if needed.